BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Flor H.
I like the originals like the strawberry and cherry like yaaass! But sometimes there 2 sweet for me
amber w.
Hamilton, OH
My kids love this candy. Its not to hard so they wont hurt their teeth. Its really good and sweet.
Ashley M.
Starburst original fruit chees are great soft chewy candies. They have a great taste in every bite!
Joanna M.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite chewy candy choice! i love the package of the reds the best! yum! and very addicting!
Sharon D.
Love starbursts. Great grab and go treat. Great flavors! Very juicy and flavorful. Would recommend.
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
Chewy, delisious and just over all amazing. love them highly recommend. they have amazing flavors

Kelly M.
sebring , fl
I've never tried a Starburst I didn't like. I like the chewy texture and great long lasting flavor.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
These are my weakness! The red and pink are by far my favorites! They are great for a sweet tooth!
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I love starburst ! If you like fruity sweet candy starburst are great! I'd suggest anyone buy them!
Jay B.
One of the best candies out there. Very sweet and juicy but often get stuck in between your teeth.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?