BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Melica M.
Mesa, AZ
Starburst is a big favorite.. All flavors are great. Inexpensive and a great snack for sweet craving
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
So many flavors to chew on. I love just letting all the flavor melt into my mouth like a hard candy.
Andrea J.
Starburst are my Favorite fruit flavored candy, any flavor is good, but red and pink are my favorite
Teanna D.
I love this candy so much. I can never eat just one and they are really great to share with friends.
Emma B.
Tenafly, NJ
The pink flavor is my favorite but the other ones are good as well. Can't go wrong with this classic
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
These candies are so awesome! I love every single flavor, but the tropical starburst are my favorite.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA
The pink ones are my favorite obviously but all in all, all the flavored are pretty good in the pack
Colleen h.
I love starbursts i wish they made them without the wrappers somehow. it would be so much easier.
Samantha G.
Love these! all the flavors are great and they have such an intense flavor. the price is great too!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
I love these when I feel like having a sweet treat. I love a chewy can’t. These are very flavorful.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?