BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another classic favorite. I really only like the red and pink, but the tropical flavors are amazing.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
In any case--I used to like these as a kid. Not my fave but the strawberry was my favorite flavor.
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
These are D E L I S H!!!!! & Now that they come out in different flavors.. ohmy! they are si yummY!
marissa c.
Magnolia, DE
These are so yummy i love to snack on these ever once in a while also try the tropical flavor as well
Katie D.
Auburn, GA
Pink my be the ultimate flavor but still a great candy don't eat when cold out side might break teeth
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Only three words can describe starburst.. BEST. CANDY. EVER Can seriously eat the entire bag lol
Rachel L.
These are delicious! I love the original flavors. You can chew the candy or let it melt in your mouth
Stephanie S.
I am 30 and still love this fruity chewy candy. I love the tropical flavor ones the best! yum yum!!!
Mo C.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummmmmmyyyyyy!!!! These flavors are so good. I cant just have one bag. They are very addictive!!!!!!
Heidi S.
Prescott
I love this chewy sweet candy, everyone also loves, it’s always part of each Holliday gift or treat!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?