BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
I love Starbursts & randomly crave them. I love all of the flavors and they are chewy and delicious!
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
They're ok I mean they aren't my first choice of candy I like but I would eat it if i got offered it
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love starbursts! There are one of my favorite candies, I love the red and the pink ones the best!
Nataly S.
Coachella, CA
Omfg i love starburst I like the pink and red ones the best I'll choose starburst over another candy
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
These are one of my favorite candies.... They're sweet and chewy and satisfy..... love the pink best
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I love these! The pinks are my favorite, and I love that yellow is lemon, not banana. They're great!
Lori G.
Kingsport, TN
Just wish they were bigger. They taste awesome. Seriously my favorite candy, better than skittles!
Amy L.
Chesapeake , VA
You can never go wrong with this. Price is pretty good flavors are great. Maybe except for the lemon
Jannis C.
Love them! One of my favorite candy! always get them for the movies! Love all the different flavors!
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
Starburst will never get old. My favorite ones are the red and pink one. They’re filled with flavor!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?