BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tara C.
Berlin, NJ
I reallly like starbursts. My favorite are the red ones. I buy these any where local. All of them are good flavors esp the red though. I don't buy often they are more for treats. Definitely recommend them
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This used to be my favorite snack. Of course pinks are best!! The wrapping can sometimes be hard to get off. And they can be sticky and messy when giving it to a kid, and probably bad for their teeth with how they stick into them but it's a fun treat every once. In a while, they don't taste too waxy like some fruit chews
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite Halloween snacks. My favorite would probably be Reese cups, and then just all the gummy candy and hard fruit chews or sour candy's. I loved trick r treating as a kid I ate Reese cups first probably. But starburst we're always a top favorite you can never go wrong with them and now they even have the minis which are so great also.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
Orange - super tangy and then mellows into a pleasant zesty chew.
Lemon - always reminds me of those little cups of Italian ice we’d eat in the summer. Sour and juicy and then sweet and chewy.
Strawberry - tart and sweet, it really doesn’t taste much like real strawberries, but it’s one of the few “red” candies that I actually enjoy.
Cherry - a pretty cherry tasting cherry chew, sharp and with that woodsy cherry flavor in there. I always got points with my friends because this would be the first Starburst I would offer out.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
I love Starbursts. All flavors that I have tried. Starbursts is definitely a nostalgic candy for me. I honestly do not remember life without them. I have memories of me buying them from a concession stand and eating them in my softball team's dugout. Last time I played softball, I was twelve or younger.
Kimi F.
Staple candy for every holiday! I always look forward to eating Starbursts. The variety of flavors is awesome:) Whenever I am near a CVS I have to get couple to keep in my bag #sweet tooth
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
I love, love, love Starburst. They're so juicy and sweet! They're the perfect size because they're not too big, but you're still getting plenty of candy with each piece. On our last camping trip we took some advice from the internet and tried to roast some. If you do it right they turn out kind of like warm, huge Skittles.
Alexis R.
Santa Monica, CA
I used to love starburst, but when I went vegetarian 15 years ago I had to give them up. They really don't need to have gelatin in them as there are a number of substitutes and you can't tell the difference, so the fact that these are still made with animal bones in them makes me sad. I miss them! Starburst, please do what skittles did and take out the gelatin! No one can tell the difference and then us vegetarians can enjoy them too. :)
Cassie H.
I'm so in love with the Starburst "FaveREDS" they came out with! It's of course got the red and pink starbursts plus two others, watermelon and fruit punch. Every single one tastes amaaazing! And seriously, how do they make starbursts taste so juicy?!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
We all know a friendship that almost ended over the Pink flavored starburst because of how amazing they are. I think I still act like a little kid over these candies. I eat them by the dozen honestly. I never usually buy them, but when people around me have them, I always regret not buying them myself. Looking forward to taking some from the little ones this Halloween.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?