BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
These low-cal treats are my absolute favorite for halloween. I pick out all of the strawberry ones :)
Liz J.
My nephews and my self love starburst! i don't have a favorite flavor because they all taste so good.
Kathy P.
Anderson, SC
Great flavors. It can be a little chewy and problem for dental work. I love the strawberry and lemon.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love these juicy little candies! I likey to mix the pink and yellow for a strawberry lemonade flavor.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
They're ok I mean they aren't my first choice of candy I like but I would eat it if i got offered it
Katressa M.
pink hill, NC
I love starburst but I only eat, the red and pink ones because I hate orange and lemon flavored candy
Nataly S.
Coachella, CA
Omfg i love starburst I like the pink and red ones the best I'll choose starburst over another candy
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst! One of my favorite candies! Sweet and juicy satisfying chewy candy! Lemon is my favorite ♡
Jess M.
Evansville
My favorite candy in the world!! I love all of the flavors but you can’t beat cherry and strawberry.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love these, the minis and my favorite. I'd love to try them roasted on a campfire sometime though.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?