BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Emma B.
Tenafly, NJ
The pink flavor is my favorite but the other ones are good as well. Can't go wrong with this classic
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love these, the minis and my favorite. I'd love to try them roasted on a campfire sometime though.
Teanna D.
I love this candy so much. I can never eat just one and they are really great to share with friends.
marissa c.
Magnolia, DE
These are so yummy i love to snack on these ever once in a while also try the tropical flavor as well
Melica M.
Mesa, AZ
Starburst is a big favorite.. All flavors are great. Inexpensive and a great snack for sweet craving
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
Starburst are soo good I love them if I'm in the mood for fruity candy!! they are also pretty juicy!
Andrea J.
Starburst are my Favorite fruit flavored candy, any flavor is good, but red and pink are my favorite
Stephanie B.
I always love when starburst comes out with new flavors. I have yet to find a flavor I do not enjoy.
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
So many flavors to chew on. I love just letting all the flavor melt into my mouth like a hard candy.
Katrelia G.
Columbus , GA
Every flavor is great!!!!! Can't eat just one buy two packs because you won't want to share these!!!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?