BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie N.
frisco, TX
One of my favorite candies. They are so soft and chewy and make my mouth water every time I eat them.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love starbursts! There are one of my favorite candies, I love the red and the pink ones the best!
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE
The best flavors are lemon strawberry and cherry. I often don't like the orange one but will eat it.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love these juicy little candies! I likey to mix the pink and yellow for a strawberry lemonade flavor.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA
The pink ones are my favorite obviously but all in all, all the flavored are pretty good in the pack
Lexine D.
Atlanta, GA
Who doesn't love starburst?! I love this candy, it sos juicy and flavorful. By far my favorite candy.
Emma B.
Tenafly, NJ
The pink flavor is my favorite but the other ones are good as well. Can't go wrong with this classic
Stephanie S.
I am 30 and still love this fruity chewy candy. I love the tropical flavor ones the best! yum yum!!!
Teanna D.
I love this candy so much. I can never eat just one and they are really great to share with friends.
Amanda S.
Parkland, FL
These are the best! Love every flavor especially the pink ones, of course! I can eat the entire bag!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?