BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chlo M.
Agoura Hills
Purchased at: Safeway
These are super great but get stuck in your teeth and are bad for braces! A cross between gum and gummy
Stephanie N.
frisco, TX
One of my favorite candies. They are so soft and chewy and make my mouth water every time I eat them.
Keri F.
Decherd , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite movie candy just be careful if your kids have fillings or spacers these can pull them out
Andrea J.
Starburst are my Favorite fruit flavored candy, any flavor is good, but red and pink are my favorite
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT
I love everything about starburst! The chewy texture and sweet flavored! The pink ones are the best.
Emma B.
Tenafly, NJ
The pink flavor is my favorite but the other ones are good as well. Can't go wrong with this classic
Pragna R.
Jamestown, NC
What not to love about starburst except for the fact that its junk food and has loads of sugar in it
Crystal S.
Love the starburst Original fruit chews...long time favorite, i think the original flavor is the best
Rachel C.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy starburst for my staff since we all love them. I just wish I loved all the flavors more.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
These candies are so awesome! I love every single flavor, but the tropical starburst are my favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?