BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Sometimes you just have to stick with the original. They are the best. The fruit flavor is the ultimate
Sadia H.
Lilburn , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's so chewy and sweet I just love it and they have so many tasty flavors its hard to choose just one
Chlo M.
Agoura Hills
Purchased at: Safeway
These are super great but get stuck in your teeth and are bad for braces! A cross between gum and gummy
Britta M.
Topeka, KS
You can't get better then the classic starbursts! Pink flavor is always amazing but yellow not so much.
Cassie S.
Ardsley, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
Love starbursts so much! Didn’t know there were different types so will definitely be on the look out.
Dora B.
Purchased at: Target
You can never go wrong with the original starburst. Plus they sell them everywhere. And they’re cheap.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I love this chewy sweet candy, everyone also loves, it’s always part of each Holliday gift or treat!
Rachel C.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy starburst for my staff since we all love them. I just wish I loved all the flavors more.
Kelsey H.
Starburst are the juiciest candy out there. I love having these around for when I have a sweet tooth.
Louise L.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I absolutely love these sweets!! I always get a pack of these up the shop (oops). They taste amazing.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?