BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Anarchy g.
Oh my lord these candy are the bomb dot com!!! i buy big bags at a time because I'm so addicted to them
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These are awesome. I wish they made them in sugar free. Great flavors, I really like the morphing ones.
Alexandra R.
Huge fan of fruity candy and this one wins. Chewy and super juicy, classic candy. Love all the flavors!
Brittany S.
Redding, CA
Juicy... Fruity... Yummy! This was one if my favorites when I was pregnancy. Helped my nausea so much!
Regina D.
Union Beach , NJ
Yummy! Can't go wrong with Starburst. Of course, pink and red are my favorites but love the rest too.
Connie B.
Poquoson, VA
Hands down, starbursts have always been my go to, FAVORITE candy pretty much my entire life.
Miranda W.
I've only ever liked the original Starburst flavors. The others are way to sweet or taste super weird.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst are the best! I love the flavors especially the new ones and i love the chewiness! So good!
Rachel L.
Inglewood, CA
Great candy for hanging out with friends and watching a movie. These are so convenient for big groups
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
Who don’t love starburst?? I know I do There flavorful and fruity and sweet very cheap and taste great
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?