BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brooke S.
One of my favorite fruity candies! I especially love the all red package! But any flavor is delicious.
Jamie A.
Blue Springs, MO
I just purchased this for Easter. They are perfectly sized to fit inside the eggs. Everyone loved them!
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Nothing beats the original flavors in my opinion! I love that they're individually wrapped candies too.
Paige G.
Cordova, TN
Always a favorite in my house! We have to be careful not to eat them all in one sitting. Great flavors!
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
These are the tastiest little chews ever! I don't have them often, but when I do I enjoy every flavor!
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have loved them since I was a kid and I still love them. Many of my students will work to earn these.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
Oh my gosh! Soo yummy. And now they sell bags without the yellow flavor!!! No one likes the yellows lol
Anita C.
Mesa , AZ
Love starburst!! Soft and full of flavor. Takes care of the sweet tooth at times. Perfect little piece.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Starburst always have been and always will be a classic! I loved making paper chains from the wrappers.
Ashley T.
Montague, MI
Can't go wrong with an original, absolutely love putting 2 flavors together. Strawberry is my favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?