BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Katie B.
Kennard
This candy has good flavor and is fun to eat. Doesn't melt which is a plus in the summer. The price is an average value compared with other candy. I like all the flavors offered in the original.
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I love the original starburst! A great small piece of candy to have on the go! You can buy them at any store! They are chewy and great to have some flavor in your mouth!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite gummy candies. I love that their yellow is lemon flavored whereas everyone else has a banana flavored yellow. I don't enjoy the taste of artificial banana. I also love that they have many different variety packs to choose from different types of flavors. There's the traditional flavor, tropical flavors, and more! I would recommend this to anyone looking to give out a delicious chewy candy this Halloween:)
Wendy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are amazing you find them every store you can also sell them for a dollar they're good they're fordable they're cheap they're chewing they're like a replacement of a gum
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
How can you not love starbursts! The pink and red ones are my favorite. They're just the right amount of chewy and flavor and I love pressing it all around my mouth.
Julie P.
Kingsport
Who doesn't love them some orgignal starburst chewy candies? Lol these bring back so many memories and I love to just sit and eat all the pink ones out of the bag.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I remember i used to buy starburst to take them to school and they'd be gone in the 1st hour of class! My friends would just ask for them so i had to eat them secretly in order to actually chew them all myself. The origianl feuit chew used to be mu favorite back then but now the sour ones are my #1 starburst chews, they're sooo sweet!!! They stick to my teeth but they taste so sweet and sour.
Ashley N.
Seaford, DE
I love starburst candy. The red and pink are my favorite and I usually avoid the yellow and orange ones which is why I only gave it 4 stars. Would love to have a pack available with only red and pink in it.
Danielle  H.
Brea , CA
I used to love chocolate candies but lately I've been obsessed with starburst. The perfect snack when you want something sweet. Love the red and pink. Great price point too.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Starburst are, in my opinion, the best tasting sweets around because when you suck them, and bite into them, you get hit by a barrage of strong, concentrated juicy flavors that give you an enormous sensation in your mouth. The taste is so addictive that, like me, you’ll go through the packet in no time because they taste great. The sweets themselves are soft to bite into, and fairly pleasant to swallow. If you suck them you don’t get as much of the flavor out as you do when you bite into them. Blue is my favorite!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?