BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Donya Y.
cedar park
These are individually wrapped candies that are hard but chewy. They have fruity flavors. They’re so good and don’t get stuck in your teeth much. They can be found in grocery stores in the candy section. One of my favorite candies.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love starburst. Almost more than any other candy. I just find these really good and juicy. Plus I love the flavors of most of the every version of starburst. I would eat these at anytime if I wasn't changing my diet.
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
I dont have much of a sweet tooth but starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies! especially the red and orange ones.
The only thing about starbursts i don’t like is the fact that they almost immediately get stuck to the teeth
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
These have always been one of my favorite candies! The flavors are fruity & they're chewy. You can't go wrong with starburst! This is another candy I pass out at Halloween. I buy the variety bag & just give the kids a handful of stuff. I defiantly recommend these!
Morgann F.
I love starburst so much! One of my favorite candies. They taste so amazing! I wish they would include more pink but they have made a pack of JUST pink now and I’m in love. I think starburst are a great idea! I definitely recommend. I hope this helps. Thank you
Crista M.
Oxford
Hello there my new favorite candy ever since Skittles removed their Lime for green apple! Thank you Starburst for staying true to flavor and providing years of consistent taste bud pleasure! And introducing a bag full of red and pink was the best idea ever!!
Devin M.
austin, TX
The originals are my all time favorite candy! I rarely eat any candy other than chocolate, but I cannot resist these! The red and orange have always been my favorites and I will always continue to buy these products.
Sam S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic candy, you can’t go wrong with these. I like to suck on them especially when I am sick because it keeps my throat moist and not dry. I like to think it helps with a cough but I may be just thinking that haha
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
These are just classic delicious Cándies that will honestly never go away. What type of movie night is a movie night without these things? I love the different flavors but I’m only a fan of the original flavors.
M.E.V. C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Fruit Chews I love this candy! I can eat many and not get tired of the taste. I usually buy it anywhere st any local store if not Walmart! I love the flavors wish they had a spicy flavor would recommend it to anyone
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?