BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Paige G.
Cordova, TN
Always a favorite in my house! We have to be careful not to eat them all in one sitting. Great flavors!
shannin g.
Richmond, CA
I love eating the pink one that was my favorite and of course of id love to eat them when i was little.
Karen H.
You can't beat the original. I love the pink ones, and wish the flavorreds came in an all pink variety.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are delicious. I always have them handy in my purse! Any type of starbust candy is a win for me.
Shay A.
Rogue river, OR
It's solid yet juicy, so fruity and delicious. The best IMHO is the faveREDS. The watermelon is my fave
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
These are chewy but also juicy I'm not a fan of the orange and lemon flavor but I love the strawberry.
Tess D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Starburst original fruit chews are soft, fruity, and chewy, I buy them for work and they’re a bit hit!
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Nothing beats the original flavors in my opinion! I love that they're individually wrapped candies too.
Britta M.
Topeka, KS
You can't get better then the classic starbursts! Pink flavor is always amazing but yellow not so much.
Rose C.
I love all the original flavors, but I'd have to say that the red and orange are my absolute favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?