BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Their good candy it been a long time since I had one they always get stuck in my teeth and I hate that
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Starburst are my favorite candy. The orange ones are my favorite flavor. I could live off of Starburst!
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
These are the tastiest little chews ever! I don't have them often, but when I do I enjoy every flavor!
Megan G.
Easton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the perfect bite sized snack. I wish they came in more flavors besides the original flavors.
Ameriah R.
Stow, OH
Love Starburst! They are very soft and easy to chew, they are flavorful and all around an amazing buy.
Heather  H.
The original flavor and the ttopical starbursts are both really good. I always eat the red ones first
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
These are chewy but also juicy I'm not a fan of the orange and lemon flavor but I love the strawberry.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
Who doesn't love Starburst!! By far my favorite candy. Partial to the Cherry!!!! Love all flavors!!!!!
Erica D.
Lone Tree, CO
Hands down favorite candy, they are packed full of juicey flavor and so soft. They are mouth watering!
Miranda W.
I've only ever liked the original Starburst flavors. The others are way to sweet or taste super weird.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?