BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
The perfect kissing candy, eat just one and make a kiss a juicy tasty adventure pink ones are my favorite
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy little fruity snack. My favorite since childhood. Chewy and full of flavor. Love the red and pink!
Alexis M.
St Augustine, FL
My favorite color of starburst is the pink one strawberry is the bomb. I also love the cherry red ones.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I love them - they are delicious and classic. I could eat a whole thing of these in like 10 minutes haha
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Starburst are my favorite chewy candy. I love all the flavors but the pink and yellow are my favorites.
Yvette M.
Houston
I love the majority of the flavors but can complain my stepdaughter loves the ones I don't really like.
Megan B.
Olympia, WA
These are great! i have always loved Startburst candies! I like creme candies and I think these fit well
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I love these, very addictive, can't eat just one... Great treat for that little craving you might have...
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
Will always buy these no matter how old i get these are yummy great little treat to give your self ha ha
nikki p.
Flushing, NY
Starburst is so awesome, i used to eat so many packs a week! The pink and red were my alltime favorites!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?