BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brandi L.
Powell, TN
Family favorite. Great flavors. Always a variety. Good value. Easy find. The other flavors are good too.
Renee B.
las cruces, nm
These are my fav and i really enjoy them . have always since i was a little girl. Now my kids enjoy them.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Love that these are individually wrapped. Makes for great prizes for my students during review sessions!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Starburst originals have been around for years and are still the best fruit flavored candy on the market.
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
Good candy. I prefer the fave reds the best because I don't like all the flavors in the original package.
Beth F.
One of my all-time favorite candies! So very good and they are very addictive! They are juicy and fruity!
Lora M.
Topeka, KS
I literally cannot keep Starburst in the house unless I plan to eat the whole thing within a day or two!
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC
I get the small movie theater box of starburst every time i go to the commissary. These are just so good.
Selma G.
Fort Hood, Tx
These are so good! Sweet and chewy and so delicious. I love that they are small and individualy wrapped.
Jennifer N.
Pearland, TX
I love the different flavors that they have! and you can use the wrappers to make an origami bracelet. :)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?