BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ashley F.
My favorite are the pink and red starburst. These candies will never get old. They satisfy my sweet tooth
Nicole D.
Holt, MI
The original flavors are the best. Especially the pink and red. But none of them are really bad tasting.
Haley H.
Newport News, VA
Great flavors and good price too. One of the og candies no one could turn down. Would recommend to anyone
Heather M.
Bowling Green, KY
These are my husbands favorite. I always buy them for him at every holiday. He and my son fight over them
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is nothing bad to say about these. They are a classic candy! Love the taste and different flavors.
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
Great flavor choices. My go to movie candy. Easy to stash in my purse or lunch box. My husband’s fav too.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
This candy is a classic and will never get old for me!! I love gummies and this one never disappoints!!!
Monique W.
Original and the best. No other similarities compare. The price is fine. The taste and texture are great.
Anabel M.
This candy brings me back to my childhood. Great candy and full of flavor. Love it. Highly recoomend it.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I always use to eat these in school. I tryed all the flavors of starburst! They're are so Delicious. 😍😍😍
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?