BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nathlene E.
I love eating this at school, my teacher always thought I'm eating a gum ( gums are not allowed lol) and then when I showed it to them, it's a candy! HAAHAHA love it.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Whoa, Amazed at the sheer size of the container that they came in. But I was concerned that the bag would be mostly full of air, but once I opened it I was surprised to see that the bag was mostly full of candy and not air! Good buy, fully reccomended.
Allison M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with the original juicy starbursts. It is packed with delicious fruity flavors. Definitely satisfies your candy craving. The price is definitely worth it.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been a fan of Starbursts since I was a child. The flavors are so good that they just explode in your mouth with the first bite. When I am at Walgreens, I make sure to pick up a pack of Starbursts. They are so affordable that I have to control myself from buying too many. But they are just so good! Try them, I think you will agree!
Tayler M.
Lewisville, TX
The taste and flavor lasts for a very long time, never fading. That is perfect as some other fruit chews loose their taste or dissolve pretty quickly. Not only are there the original 4 flavors (orange, strawberry, cherry, and lemon) but there are other flavors now, expanding just like Skittles. They aren't even that chewy...they are much softer than Now and Laters.
My husband loves to roast them over a fire, like marshmellows. If you haven't tried it yet.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I love starburst. The original flavors are perfect and fun for sharing and swapping out flavors with others! Found in just about every store. Perfect for that sweet tooth.
Carrie L.
Staten Island
Pretty good, I’ve loved starbursts as a kid. I think they’re my second favorite candies tbh. Except once you eat a few of them, they tend to progressively taste more like plastic so idk
Katie B.
Kennard
This candy has good flavor and is fun to eat. Doesn't melt which is a plus in the summer. The price is an average value compared with other candy. I like all the flavors offered in the original.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Wow wow wow Starburst Origins Fruit Chews as I go way way bank. I would chew these in all colors at one time and makes a gob of colorful Starburst with my mouth. I would take it out to look at it after I would blend these colors together in my mouth and show my friends. Now I can still easy Starburst but one at a time and they're still delicious.
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
I love the sour version of these, especially the blue raspberry. The originals are also good  and bring back childhood memories. i would reccomend to a friend.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?