BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
Love this ! when I was pregnant this was my everyday ! so juicy and kept me from vomiting ! great candy.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is nothing bad to say about these. They are a classic candy! Love the taste and different flavors.
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I love these, very addictive, can't eat just one... Great treat for that little craving you might have...
Anabel M.
This candy brings me back to my childhood. Great candy and full of flavor. Love it. Highly recoomend it.
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
You can't go wrong with starburst. so many different flavors to choose from and so hard to just eat one.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
All the starbursts flavor are good, even the unwanted yellow ones. The pink ones are my favorite by far.
Brandi E.
Love the chews pink is my fav I really wish they just sold the pink only!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yummy! you have to try these! if you haven't then u must be living under a rock! they are nice and chewy!
Megan B.
Olympia, WA
These are great! i have always loved Startburst candies! I like creme candies and I think these fit well
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA
I love starburst and it is so mouth watering. I have ate it since I was little and I will keep eating it.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?