BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC
I get the small movie theater box of starburst every time i go to the commissary. These are just so good.
Shandi C.
Who doesn't love Starburst? Fruity little candies that you can just pop in your mouth and go. Love them.
Svetlana L.
Tacoma, WA
I love Starburst and now I'm a mom and enjoy having Starburst with my kids. We do fight over flavors. :)
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing ever beats an original great taste perfect consistency plus side it's definitely worth very penny
Ashley F.
My favorite are the pink and red starburst. These candies will never get old. They satisfy my sweet tooth
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
Great flavor choices. My go to movie candy. Easy to stash in my purse or lunch box. My husband’s fav too.
Haley H.
Newport News, VA
Great flavors and good price too. One of the og candies no one could turn down. Would recommend to anyone
Julianne T.
Everett, WA
I love starburst and I don't discriminate on the colors haha they are all wonderfully flavored and juicy
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is nothing bad to say about these. They are a classic candy! Love the taste and different flavors.
Nicole D.
Holt, MI
The original flavors are the best. Especially the pink and red. But none of them are really bad tasting.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?