BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
Love this for a snack. My son loves these and are a great on the go little treat for him and me as well.
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
Love this ! when I was pregnant this was my everyday ! so juicy and kept me from vomiting ! great candy.
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
I love starburst. These are so addicting. They have so much flavor and are so chewy. I love the red ones.
Monica C.
I LOVE starburst and you can recycle the wrappers into pretty bracelets. :) comes in many great flavors.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
You can't bear the original flavor! Who doesn't love the fruity mouth watering starburst? It's a classic.
Stefani S.
New london, CT
I LOVE STARBURST CHERRY FLAVOR!! i can eat it all day !! and they zoo good with alcohol drinks! YUMMMY!!
Nicole J.
I love starbursts! My favorite flavor has to be the cherry ones! They are long lasting and taste amazing!
Kanvitha K.
I didn't like them they smell very strange tome and they stick to all over your teeth not my king of candy
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yummy! you have to try these! if you haven't then u must be living under a rock! they are nice and chewy!
Lori L.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE THIS CANDY AND ALSO THEY SO JUICY AND DELICIOUS PLUS YOU CAN REALLY PLAY WITH THE WRAPPER ... FUN
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?