BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst!!! They are so yummy! My favorite are the pink ones. The orange ones are good too though.
Anna H.
I love them, I have a small container of them sitting next to my bed, and when it runs low I go refill it.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I love all the flavors it has to offer!
Delicious Sweet candy ♡♡♡
I actually Hate sharing my starbust.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love starburst. The pink kind is my favorite and the lemon flavor is also a really good flavor to try.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Starburst are my favorite candy ever. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if I'm not paying attention.
Adrienne  L.
Espanola, NM
One of my go-to candys just tried the "super fruits" flavors and they are just as good as the originals
Shandi C.
Who doesn't love Starburst? Fruity little candies that you can just pop in your mouth and go. Love them.
I love starburst a but wish they sold the red and pink ones seperately. Not a fan of the lemon for sure.
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA
I love starburst and it is so mouth watering. I have ate it since I was little and I will keep eating it.
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
You can't go wrong with starburst. so many different flavors to choose from and so hard to just eat one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?