BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Emilie O.
My fav candy like ever! They taste so good and I love them sooo much! They are sweet and chewy and perfect!
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst!!! They are so yummy! My favorite are the pink ones. The orange ones are good too though.
Sarah R.
Glen Burnie
I love how juicy and long lasting these are. The only thing I would personally change is the lemon flavor.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
My favorite candy since I can barely recall! The orange and yellow ones have always been my first choice!
J A.
Lindenwold
I love this package, because it’s the biggest starburst could be enjoyed. I enjoy every bit of starbursts!
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Pink and red are the best and my hubby likes the other ones their cheap taste good and everyone loves them
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
My mother loves these and i think they are OK i mean they are to hard in my taste but the flavors are great
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst. They are one of my favorite candies! I especially love to use the wrappers for artwork!
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
Fruity, chewy, and delicious! I usually go for the red ones though. They seem to be everyone's favorite lol
Julie M.
Starbursts are just okay. They melt fast, and can have a pretty strong artificial taste to them sometimes.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?