BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are the best chewy candy! they are very juicy and the flavors are so good, except the yellow one.
kevin a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is very good Starbursts are great The flavors are pretty strong They are juicy, sweet and pretty addicting
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
Fruity, chewy, and delicious! I usually go for the red ones though. They seem to be everyone's favorite lol
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love these. They're good when you're not trying to eat a lot of candy you can suck on these for a while.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I love love starburst so much every since i was little my favorite candy even more then chocolate any day !!
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like starbursts, and orange is my absolute favorite! They do have a lot of different flavors now though.
Fizza S.
Who doesn't love candy.. ... These have to be my favorite childhood candies ....and just love them ... ...
Starburst candy is a classic fruity candy that always take me back to my childhood when I eat it! So yummy!
J A.
Lindenwold
I love this package, because it’s the biggest starburst could be enjoyed. I enjoy every bit of starbursts!
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Super yummy! my kids love them just as much as i do! definitely a first choice out of the Halloween bucket!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?