BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starburst. They are one of my favorite candies! I especially love to use the wrappers for artwork!
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Super yummy! my kids love them just as much as i do! definitely a first choice out of the Halloween bucket!
zuri e.
Hyrum, UT
So juicy, my family loves starBurt's!!! They're so delicious, probably my favorite non chocolate candy :)))
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Great fruity candy. Love sending a couple of these to school with the kids for dessert. Great fruity taste.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
Starbursts are awesome but u guys throw to many orange n yellow instead of pink n reds which everyone loves
Olivia G.
So juicy, so yummy! I eat these during the work day all the time! The pink and red ones are my favorites!!
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I love Starbursts of every color and flavor and I am 31 years old! My son and I buy them and trade colors!
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
I brought these home from work a few days back and my roomates love them. weve found ourselves buying more
Collette C.
lafayette, IN
The only flavor of starburst I like is the pink one. All the others I could really careless about them. :)
Reagan M.
Findlay, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst are my favorite fruity flavored candy. I love all of the flavors, but strawberry is my favorite!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?