BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Suzanna  C.
Newton, AL
My all time favorite candy. After you eat so many though they begin to taste not as good as the first few.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
Starbursts are awesome but u guys throw to many orange n yellow instead of pink n reds which everyone loves
kevin a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is very good Starbursts are great The flavors are pretty strong They are juicy, sweet and pretty addicting
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I love Starbursts of every color and flavor and I am 31 years old! My son and I buy them and trade colors!
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I include one Starburst in my kids lunch box. They enjoy the little sweet treat at the middle of the day.
Collette C.
lafayette, IN
The only flavor of starburst I like is the pink one. All the others I could really careless about them. :)
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like starbursts, and orange is my absolute favorite! They do have a lot of different flavors now though.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I love these. I love all their flavors. I always have to grab a couple when I'm traveling. So convenient.
Jasmin C.
Cloverdale, CA
I like these because they are really fruity and I don't chew them because they always get stuck on my tooth
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL
Starburst is one of my go to canides, I love the citrusy flavors and is great when craving something sweet.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?