BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA
These sound good, but I've never had ten, let me know if they are as good as they look, I love strawberryz
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love Starbursts! The flavors are so powerful and fun, I just wish they would release single flavor bags.
april c.
Florien, LA
I Love these so Much nothing is Better than Lemon i could totally eat a bag in less than an hour! Soo Good
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
Love these things! Sweet but no too sweet and just the right amount in each pack! Love the berry flavors!!!
Sarah T.
Citrus Heights, CA
Starbursts are my favorite candy ever!!! I love that their juicy, sweet, chewy, just all together yummy!!!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Delaney B.
I love starburst so much. Theyre chewy sweet and just all-around good. It always satisfies my sweet tooth.
Emneris D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another favorite snack of mine. I love that they offer so many different options of flavors to choose from
Sarah S.
Anchorage, AK
These are my all time favorite candy. The red cherry are my favorite flavor to eat. So juicy and delicious!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I love these. I love all their flavors. I always have to grab a couple when I'm traveling. So convenient.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?