BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alyssa L.
Fruity sweet candies have always been my favorite, way better than chocolate (except for white chocolate).
Sarah T.
Citrus Heights, CA
Starbursts are my favorite candy ever!!! I love that their juicy, sweet, chewy, just all together yummy!!!
Jennifer W.
Who doesn't love starburst!? They are chewy, fruity, juicy, delicious, little cubes of fun! Everyone wins!
Jasmin C.
Cloverdale, CA
I like these because they are really fruity and I don't chew them because they always get stuck on my tooth
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are the best chewy candy! they are very juicy and the flavors are so good, except the yellow one.
Sarah S.
Anchorage, AK
These are my all time favorite candy. The red cherry are my favorite flavor to eat. So juicy and delicious!
Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
One of my many favorites! I love how many different flavors there are and the different kinds of starburst.
sheena s.
I think everyone love these. My favorite ones are the pink and red ones. Even the yellow ones are good too.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Kacie E.
Haskell, TX
This candy is no joke my very fav I lalalwlwlove it go starburst! #teamstarbursttilltheendbabythatswhatsus
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?