BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kate S.
Boston, MA
Nothing beats the original flavors, there's not a single one I don't like and the texture is really good too.
Amber H.
phoenix
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good, but not my favorite and I don't like how they stick to my teeth. I like the strawberry flavor
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA
These may be hard to eat with braces, but I will eat them no matter how hard it is because they are so good.
Melina O.
Hermitage
The best candy to find in your Halloween bag. They’re great value, unless you get them at the movie theater.
Katie S.
Love the fruity flavor of Starburst! Red and pink will always be my favorite. Good for a lower calorie snack.
Em C.
Oak Hills, CA
I can never properly watch a movie in theaters without my Starbursts 😂 Its always been a candy that I loved.
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
My favorite chewy candy. So yummy! I can’t stop at just one. Speaking of time to put it on the grocery list!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a nice chance to return to memories of childhood and to enjoy a candy that is simplistic and fun!
april l.
Dryden , VA
Starburst are amazing I love the taste of them all they have so much flavor compared to other fruit candy's
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I love starburst candy. Chewy juicy yummy. What more could you ask for. I love the flavor that they offer'
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?