BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kandie W.
Really good fruit chews. Excellent to snack on, great pick me up when you need a,sugar rush. Excellent candy
Kayla L.
Cowpens
Purchased at: Walmart
They were really chewy and good and fruity. I always buy there when I need a light candy snack. I love them.
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
I love starburst and have been eating it since I was little! My favorite flavors are the pink and yellow ones
Alyssa G.
La Grange, NC
I love these always been a favorite of mine. The strawberry and orange are my favorite. Deff a must have !!!
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
One of my favorite candies is starburst the originals. I love all the flavors. I like taking them to movies.
Mia F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I can't imagine living without them! Yea, sometimes it can be a bit too chewy but the flavor makes up for it!
Madison D.
So many candies and so little time! I love this candy and never can get enough of their sweet candy flavors!
Chelcie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean who doesnt love the plain ol original starbursts. Although I wish they would bring the sour ones back!
April H.
Midland, Texas
I really only eat the red & pink because i don't think the yellow & orange taste very good, but I love them!
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really like these. I can't eat too much because is it does hurt my jaw after a while but these are so good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?