BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Abigail L.
Royal Oak, MI
My absolute favorite fruity candy! I could eat them all day, everyday! Very chewy and can be tough on teeth.
April H.
Midland, Texas
I really only eat the red & pink because i don't think the yellow & orange taste very good, but I love them!
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies and I could eat them all day! I especially love the tropical ones.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really like these. I can't eat too much because is it does hurt my jaw after a while but these are so good.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love starburst.y favorite are the pink and reds! They been around for a while and my kids enjoy them also.
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Nothing like the original. Every color is good and flavorful and can put a boost of energy in your afternoon.
Samantha E.
Lacey, WA
Super juicy and yummy perfect snack for on the go or just hanging out. Wrappers can be used for crafting too!
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I love starbursts. I always get these at a movie theater or just a random stop at the store for a candy fix.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I love the fruity taste! they are a great snack even if they arnt the best for you the still taste amazing!
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
Starburst are my favorite candy. I do not like chocolate so these sweet treats are enough to kick any craving
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?