BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelsey K.
Bay City , TX
I'm not a big candy eater, but it's hard to turn away from the original Starburst fruit chews! You can find them at pretty much every convenient/grocery store. Cheap as candy comes.
Shreya T.
These chewy candies are absolutely amazing! The different flavors provide a nice variety and I love how the candy starts off hard but then becomes chewy! The flavors are also great!
candis j.
NASHVILLE, NC
One of my favorite candy. I love the red and pink the most. Always get me some especially when traveling. These are so good and not to sweet Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Heidi F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Have you ever roasted Starburst over a campfire like you would a marshmallow? It’s amazing! The outside gets crispy and the inside is melts! It’s a camping favorite for our family!
kaitlyn r.
Wise, VA
Starbursts. My favorite ones are the pink. They are amazing. Not very often do I get them anymore but when I do I prefer these. Really No comparison needed. Great value. Bang for the buck is great. Yes,Repurchase. It is worthy enough for me to buy again.
Hi B.
 This product tastes really good. This product is way too much money because I bought it for only 50¢ like why is it so expensive?!!!! It gave me very bad emotional feelings because it made me want to swallow it by also keep eating it and also why does it have fat?!!!!
Savannah F.
Always have a deep love for candy this is one of my favorites. The pink and red are the best in my opinion but don't eat too many! Always find them on sale after certain holidays
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
THE PINK ONES! The flavors of star bust is nothing short of amazing! There is nothing compared to them! I love the pink ones, and the hawiaan ones! I usually get a bag about once a week and they last maybe a day LOL. I like to share. I do recommend these to anyone looking for a good candy.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like original flavor of starburst . I also tired other flavors but I keep original as my fav . I always purchase at Walmart . Some season they have good deal on candy .
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
I’m one of the weird people that loves all of the flavors, but pink is my favorite! I don’t eat these much because they are so unhealthy. Although you can’t go wrong with Starbursts!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?