BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jacqueline D.
North Chicago , IL
These are amazingly good. If you haven't tried them, you haven't lived. My favorite would have to be cherry!
Amber H.
phoenix
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good, but not my favorite and I don't like how they stick to my teeth. I like the strawberry flavor
Sarah D.
One of my favorites to get out of a vending machine for a quick treat. Red and pink are my favorite flavors.
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I love starburst. They are my go to movie candy. I love all the flavors, but strawberry (pink) is my favorite
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candy are so good! My favorite ones are red and pink! Yum! Definitely recommend you try them!!! So good
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I love the smell of starbursts and I love the taste. Just give a couple to the kids and have some yourself.
Melanie S.
Who doesn't love these? My sister and I get these and share them all the time and there are so many flavors!
Kayla L.
Cowpens
Purchased at: Walmart
They were really chewy and good and fruity. I always buy there when I need a light candy snack. I love them.
Kendra T.
The strawberry are my favorite. I could do without the lemon. Starburst are an all time favorite in my home.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
My fiance and I love these. My favorite kind is the cherry. He likes them all. They are so fruity and sweet.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?