BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Who doesn't love a juicy, sweet Starburst? A long time favorite sweet snack of mine and my family for years.
Jessica Q.
These are just as yummy as the regular ones and they are so festive! Love to get them for the Easter baskets!
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like the original Starbursts. I enjoy all the flavors even the yellow ones. They are nice and chewy.
Whitney B.
Milan
Purchased at: Target
I do not normally eat candy, but when I do I always choose starburst! They are full of flavor in every bite!
Chelsea G.
Blackwell, OK
This is basicly my number 1 candy i look for on Halloween!! i love to just suck on it instead of chewing it!
Laura O.
I like having a pack of these to enjoy because you have various flavors to eat without getting tired of one.
brionna g.
I love this candy. I have been eating Starburst since I was really little. this is a great road trip snack.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Chewy, fruity, and delicious. The individual wrapping makes these perfect to bring with you wherever you go.
Jacqueline D.
North Chicago , IL
These are amazingly good. If you haven't tried them, you haven't lived. My favorite would have to be cherry!
Divya B.
These are really chew and juicy. I love the red, it's the best flavor. For the price this candy it worth it.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?