BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Madison D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst! Great if you are just wanting a pop of something sweet and do not want something chocolate.
Moriah D.
I love these candies they are so addicting I can't just have one. I always keep some in my purse to snack on
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candies! Good price and you get a lot in one of the big bags! All of the flavors are good!
Best soft chew candy out there in my opinion. I love the yellow and pink starburst and they're so affordable
Kandie W.
Really good fruit chews. Excellent to snack on, great pick me up when you need a,sugar rush. Excellent candy
Christy A.
Apo, AE
One of my favorite candies. I always purchase when I'm in the grocery check out line and need something sweet
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
I love starburst and have been eating it since I was little! My favorite flavors are the pink and yellow ones
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Obviously the pink ones are the best. I'll eat the other flavors but I always save the pink ones for last. :)
Alyssa G.
La Grange, NC
I love these always been a favorite of mine. The strawberry and orange are my favorite. Deff a must have !!!
Serina S.
I love these flavors! It's a great candy and you can even create a chain with the wrappers of each starburst.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?