BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Who doesn't love a juicy, sweet Starburst? A long time favorite sweet snack of mine and my family for years.
Best soft chew candy out there in my opinion. I love the yellow and pink starburst and they're so affordable
Christina G.
I love starburst. They are a good treat every now and then. I loved them as a child and still love them now.
Serina S.
I love these flavors! It's a great candy and you can even create a chain with the wrappers of each starburst.
Holly A.
alton, il
I love these and have ever since i was a kid, don't ask me to share cause you're only getting a yellow one lol
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies, but I prefer the unwrapped version because they are easier to eat.
Abigail L.
Royal Oak, MI
My absolute favorite fruity candy! I could eat them all day, everyday! Very chewy and can be tough on teeth.
Paris B.
Baltimore, MD
Classic great candy. The pink one is obviously the best and nothing compares to the flavor but I love them.
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
Who wouldn't love these? They're tiny, chewy, and fruity! It's everything I could possibly want in a candy.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Starburst original flavors are my absolute favorite!! I may be odd but the yellow lemon flavor is my favorite
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?