BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
raven b.
Needles, CA
I love starburst this is the one candy me and my man would fight over to have the last piece of it's that good
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
These are perfect for on the go to cure a sweet tooth ! I will give my child one of these on good behavior lol
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a great chewy, fruity snack that comes in many assorted flavors! It is also great for sharing.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
They are ok. Not the best candy in the world... but I could only have one small inch of that thing. So, I pass.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I love Starburst so much, if I knew I wouldn't get diabetes, I'd eat them every day. Such juicy flavor. Yummy.
Megan S.
Always a classic snack for school. I prefer to buy them in the stick form so its easier to carry around school.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love starburst especially the light pinkone they are the best when they are fresh on the stand and super soft.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Mmmm what a classic! Gotta love starburst. Great for throwing in your purse for a quick candy pick up mid day.
Emily D.
I love these things so much that I refuse to buy them because I will eat the entire pack in about two minutes!
Stephanie O.
Starburst are seriously one of my favorite go to candy snacks and plus most flavors are just deliciously fruity
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?