BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Gaby M.
I love Starburst. I buy some everytime I go to the store they are so juicy and just prefect amount of sweet. I'm not a big candy eater but I'll definitely eat these anytime I have some.
Chenele R.
New Albany, MS
I normally keep a pack of these beside my bed, in my purse and a bowl in my YouTube studio. It’s my go too whenever I’m in deep thought, feel nauseous, hungry or just need a sweet treat.
Honestly, if you don't like Starburst, then you don't know good candy. Like, who doesn't like them? They're the bomb!  The flavor is amazing! Couldn't ask for anything better.
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
The only reason I'm giving this a 3, is because some basic girl that works in the factory hasn't came up with the genius idea of having all pink Starburst in a bag. Very disappointing.
Erin F.
cooper city
Absolutely love starburst. My favorites are the red and the pink ones. I eat is not all the time but when I do it’s special occasion. I buy these at Publix but they have them pretty much everywhere and I definitely recommend them
Kara S.
MANKATO, MN
I was the kid that ate so many Starbursts so that I would be able to make necklaces and bracelets from the wrappers. Every time I eat one now, it brings me back to those simple times.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Starburst are the fruity, juicy, incredibly chewy taffy candies that my friends and I used to share in middle school and high school. You knew that you were REALLY special to someone if they offered you the pink or red Starburst flavors! I find the orange and yellow (lemon) flavors to be a little too tart for my liking and, from the reviews, I believe that many others would agree. Still, the flavors haven't changed much at all over the years, which is something that I can appreciate. I do love that each piece is individually-wrapped, making this candy easy to share with friends and colleagues without contaminating the entire batch. As an adult, this candy seems to get stuck in my teeth more often than it did when I was younger, but sometimes you just want to have a good chew on a fruity, juicy piece of taffy!
Heidi F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Have you ever roasted Starburst over a campfire like you would a marshmallow? It’s amazing! The outside gets crispy and the inside is melts! It’s a camping favorite for our family!
candis j.
NASHVILLE, NC
One of my favorite candy. I love the red and pink the most. Always get me some especially when traveling. These are so good and not to sweet Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Kelsey K.
Bay City , TX
I'm not a big candy eater, but it's hard to turn away from the original Starburst fruit chews! You can find them at pretty much every convenient/grocery store. Cheap as candy comes.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?