BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
annalisa n.
I have a candy addiction. These bad boys are great for curbing my cravings. Love the original flavors the most.
dezyauh d.
I love all starburst they all are so freaking good sorry for using the word freaking they are all just so good
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge chocolate person but I love fruity candy! I have always love starburst and that isn't changing!
Natalie M.
Dumas, TX
Love the pink and red ones. Those are my favorite. Just hard to chew on though. It can also be a little sticky.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
These are perfect for on the go to cure a sweet tooth ! I will give my child one of these on good behavior lol
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Who doesn't love starbust? like come onn yum! I love the red ones they are my favorite , I always eat them last
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love LOVE Starburst. I'm a huge fan of the red starburst. I wish I could get a bag of just the red ones.
Maria C.
Downey, CA
I love Starburst! I always carry some in my bag when I go out. All my friends know me as the Starburst keeper.
Ashley J.
Ocala, FL
Not only are Starburst ahhh-mazing, they are gluten which makes them even better! ! Pink is definitely my fave!
Katie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been one of my favorite candies, all the flavors are great, my personal favorite is the pink!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?