BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
I could eat a bag of these babies every single day! only downfall is that would make me the size of an elephant
Kalyn s.
Purchased at: Walmart
Small, little, and delicious. A great treat when you want something fruity and sweet but not too terribly hard.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love starburst especially the light pinkone they are the best when they are fresh on the stand and super soft.
lexi e.
THIS WILL STICK TO YOUR TEETH! I had these and it gave me a horrible toothache! it taste amazing just to sticky
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a great chewy, fruity snack that comes in many assorted flavors! It is also great for sharing.
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I grew up on these and I always hated the yellow so I'd just give those away to some. They always made me happy
gretchen l.
My favorite candy of all time considering I don't like chocolate. I don't think I will ever stop loving these.
mitzel m.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Starburst are the best candy, they’re so good a juicy! Pink and red are delicious, whoever disagrees is crazy.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
Yes!!!! Great treat, I love the "red" flavors as many people do. The other flavor bags and very yummy as well.
Tori H.
Decatur, GA
I'm more of a chocolate candy person but I do love Starbust! Everyone knows pink and red are the best flavors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?