BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Shanna S.
Pine Hill
I'm old fashion I love original candy! The original Starburst can never be beaten , and cherry and strawberry !
Stefani L.
West Jordan, UT
Who doesn't love these? I have been eating them since I was a kid and the reds are still my absolute favorite.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
I really like these and they taste very good . I like pink and yellow the best and I recommend these to people.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
Great candy and full of flavor. many different flavors to choose from. great to share with family and friends
Amber K.
Chesapeake, VA
One of my all time favorites. Would continue to by these over and over again. These bring me back to childhood.
Taylor A.
Pink and red are my favorite ones! I can eat them all day. they have so much flavor. My son loves them as well.
Tori H.
Decatur, GA
I'm more of a chocolate candy person but I do love Starbust! Everyone knows pink and red are the best flavors!
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
I could eat a bag of these babies every single day! only downfall is that would make me the size of an elephant
Heather P.
I steel all the pink and red ones from the package but they all taste good just not good for you or your teeth.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love starburst. I love each flavor. It tastes really great and and very chewy. I always have some in my bag.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?