BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Danielle B.
Jonesborough, TN
The original will always be my favorite. All flavors are delish, but of course I go for the red and pink first!
Diana G.
Bakersfield , CA
Starburst have always been one of my favorite candies. I'm so happy they have these because they taste so Good!
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
Starburst are delicious my favorite would have to be Pink, Yellow, or Red. I could eat starburst all the time.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love to eat a million of these as a study snack! I always eat too many though, the originals are my favorite
Nicole M.
I love the pink starburst the most!! But all of them are great and juicy! Great little snack for a sweet tooth!
Jenna H.
YUM! Great burst of fruit flavor, and the smooth texture to chew. They are one of my favorite fruity candies.
Tonie Y.
So good and always packed with flavor! Such a good treat for on the go and the red and pink ones are the best!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love starburst especially the light pinkone they are the best when they are fresh on the stand and super soft.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA
These are a delicious, soft, and chewy candy! We love the individual wrappers, good candy for taking on the go.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I love Starburst so much, if I knew I wouldn't get diabetes, I'd eat them every day. Such juicy flavor. Yummy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?