BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the pink one. it makes your mouth watery. its tastes delicious . it is very sticky in sticks to my teeth
Jordan W.
Yummy to my tummy!! I love starburst so much !! If I had a whole box I would be so happy !! They are so good!!
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These have so many sweet fruity flavors ! These are so chewy and delicious! I can eat these all day everydayy!
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Who doesn't love starbust? like come onn yum! I love the red ones they are my favorite , I always eat them last
Maricruz C.
Azusa, CA
I find these candies to be so addicting. When I buy a pack, I finish it that same day. They taste really good!
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
Great candy and full of flavor. many different flavors to choose from. great to share with family and friends
Kylie K.
New York
Starbursts are my go to candy. I love gummy candy and you can never get sick of them. The pinks are my favorite
Diana G.
Bakersfield , CA
Starburst have always been one of my favorite candies. I'm so happy they have these because they taste so Good!
britney s.
Hartford, MI
I love this candy its the best , my kids go crazy about this candy. its very tasty you won't regret buying it.
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
I love that starburst are chewy, and yet juicy too! They have a lot of different flavors and each one is tasty!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?