BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lori T.
Gaffney
I love starburst original fruit chews.  They have a great variety of flavors and they don't stick to your teeth.
Emily D.
I love these things so much that I refuse to buy them because I will eat the entire pack in about two minutes!
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
When I was pregnant all I craved was starburst. I would fight someone over a bag of them... they're soooo yummy
Rita P.
A great candy. The pink and red are my favorite they have such a good flavor. I like to enjoy them on hot days.
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the pink one. it makes your mouth watery. its tastes delicious . it is very sticky in sticks to my teeth
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
I think starbucks is one of the best candies ive ever tried they give me this sour flavor that just hmm i love
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love starburst mostly the pink and red ones. They have great flavor and are good when you want something sweet
Julie M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Smells good and tastes good! Need new flavors though. My favorite is the lime one.. i haven't seen it in awhile
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
The red and orange ones are my fav, pink is pretty good too but the yellow is awful haha everyone hates yellow
Shun T.
Jackson, MS
I love the Starburst Fave Reds with all the the red/pink Starburst flavors in them. They're so yummy and good!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?