BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
johanna f.
Have a great taste the only I don't like is disolved very fast hahaha. Is very sweet I recommend the starbust.
Jaclyn T.
Demotte, IN
These are absolutely delicious and most definitely addicting. Long time family favorite no matter what the age!
Kalyn s.
Purchased at: Walmart
Small, little, and delicious. A great treat when you want something fruity and sweet but not too terribly hard.
kaleah s.
Love this fruity flavored candy. Would like to see an all of one flavor type of thing. Strawberry is the best.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves Starburst. The pink and red are the best. I give the yellow and orange to my son and boy friend
Jessica H.
Indianapolis, IN
If I was to pick my favorite candy that wasn't chocolate it would be Starburst! My favorite are the red ones.
Meni T.
Rye, NY
I personally love starbursts original fruit chews the best because it tastes sooo good and amazing. SOO tasty!
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
These are soo good! I love to snack on these throughout the day. This brand and also fave reds is a good kind!
Lizbeth H.
Chicago
They have a variety of flavors, personally my favorite one is the pink one. I get these almost every Halloween.
Sydney J.
Orting, WA
Who doesn't love a good Starburst? I love the red ones, so when they came out with Favereds, I was in heaven.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?