BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alexis D.
St. George
Very good product and its not to pricy i would definitly get this product again and would recommend this product
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I LOVE THESE! We fight over the orange and pink ones. AGAIN HATE THE YELLOW ONES I make my husband eat those ones
Kara R.
My kids love Starburst Original Fruit Chews. They aren't healthy so I only let them eat them a few times a year.
Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
They’re great fruity tasting candy! I highly recommend to anyone! They’re a great snack! They’re very very good!
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I totally have a deep hatred for the purple one, it tastes so gross! Eww, thinking about it gives me goosebumps!
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge chocolate person but I love fruity candy! I have always love starburst and that isn't changing!
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves Starburst. The pink and red are the best. I give the yellow and orange to my son and boy friend
Stephanie O.
Starburst are seriously one of my favorite go to candy snacks and plus most flavors are just deliciously fruity
Jaleigh B.
Desoto
Really good flavor I can eat the whole box in when day if I don’t control myself. They have the perfect flavor.
Alvia W.
Henderson, NV
Starbursts are amazing. They have soo much flavor. All flavors are good except orange. they are very addicting
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?