BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sarah H.
I love starbursts! They are always in our candy bowl in our apartment. They are also a great prize for classes.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I LOVE THESE! We fight over the orange and pink ones. AGAIN HATE THE YELLOW ONES I make my husband eat those ones
Jenna T.
StarBurt's will always be a favorite. Makes my mouth water just thinking of these! Red and pink are my favorites.
Dana W.
woodstock
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yesssss starburst are a staple in our household, my husband is a candy fanatic and loves the original starbursts
Erica P.
These candies are really fun, easy to keep on hand, and great for portioning out. I like the texture and flavors!
Kara R.
My kids love Starburst Original Fruit Chews. They aren't healthy so I only let them eat them a few times a year.
Tabatha W.
Lebanon, TN
These are very tasty. Love to eat this candy on the go. Easy to carry anywhere with you and the taste is great.
Carli L.
Anderson, CA
I have these hidden in my room from the kids when i need a quick lil sugar fix these are my favorite candy EVER!
Lacy J.
Charlotte, MI
Starburst are Bæ! Especially the pink ones! Even though they are good for, the sweet taste gets me in a good mood
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this chewy candy and all the flavors, can't stop eating them. Good price and quality, will be buying again.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?