BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kai B.
Purchased at: Target
Sweet and chewy! My teeth are very sensitive though, so I have to knead it in my hands first. Still just as good!
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
I was addicted to starburst when I was pregnant and I still am, best thing they did was create the favoreds pack!
Bao V.
Saint Paul, MN
Okay who does not like starbrust they are like the best of candies in the whole world... it's like heaven to me!!
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I looovveee Starbursts. All of them. They’re juicy and never lose their flavor no matter how long you chew them.
Kim D.
Florence, AL
A brand I buy often. Great tasting and affordable. Great snack for kids. Usually buy at Walmart. Will buy again.
Aryn R.
I love that they have this bag opposed to the chocolate bag! Some days you need some fruity! I love the variety!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I don't eat candy often, but from time to time I do enjoy having them. I enjoy the original kind the most though.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
super delicious and juicy. I really don't understand how it is really juicy. Almost like eating the fruit itself
Mariah B.
Seymour, IN
Starburst are amazing! Use to be my favorite candy. I love all the original flavors, and yes even the yellows lol
Angie C.
Paw paw, Mi
My favorite fruit candy, by far! I love everything about starbursts! The flavor and consistency are both perfect.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?